Sites We Like - Links & Resources
Cool Shopping Directory
Interestingly, I've discovered that a lot more people would buy organic and green clothing if it was easier for them!
So, our goal is to provide modern, trendy, and eco-chic clothing options which support environmental values. And we've spent countless hours searching around the world to bring the very best eco-friendly clothing sources to you.
Your loved ones deserve to walk in style with organic and natural clothes that promote good health today and a pristine world tomorrow.
You have to get dressed anyway!
Greening up your closet is easy and fun!
Shop with confidence for the coolest fashions for the whole family from the sources who are dedicated to environmental responsibility, great quality and modern style.
Care What You Wear...
- Our store
- A wide variety of organic, vegan and eco-friendly clothing for men, women and children at competitive prices.
- All Things Green - UK
- An amazing marketplace of smaller ethical fashion traders which enables them online visibility. Clothes for the whole family include, organic cotton, bamboo, hemp, silk, fair trade. Search by trader, product, or quick find phrase (ie: fair trade). Check the delivery info beneath the product for shipping details.
- Once you wear bamboo, you'll want more. Enjoy the comfort of hygienic and chemical free certified organic bamboo fiber clothing for baby, men and women.
- Essere Organics
- Everything you need for the precious baby in your life. 100% certified organic cotton baby clothing and bedding. Looking for organic mattresses, comforters and sheet sets? Look no further!
- Green Life, Green Style. Modern, trendy, and definitely eco-chic! Be sure to check out these Designer ethical fashions and shoes for men and women. Get 15% off your first purchase. International shipping.
- Don't miss these style savvy natural, organic and green lifestyle clothes seen in In Style and Glamour fashion magazines. US Weekly and People have featured these styles on trend-setting celebrities.
- Peaceful Valley
- Get close to nature with earth friendly casual clothes for men, women and children. Bamboo, hemp, cotton, alpaca. Great gift ideas.
- Exceptional alpaca and vicuna clothing. Don't miss the original, beautiful art knit designs by Peruvian tradition artisans.
- Tees For Change
You can make a difference one tee at a time. These bamboo and organic cotton T's inspire you to live with passion and purpose. A tree is planted for every tee shirt that you purchase.
- Totally Organic US
Products that offer you the promise of a better future. Find only items "made with organic ingredients or completely certified organic products." Lifestyle choices to improve your personal health and the future of our planet with confidence and quality.
- Wild Dill
Get the best of both worlds when you honor your little one and the earth with clothes of organic, cotton, soy, bamboo, fair trade and sweatshop-free.
We're moving in the right direction for worldwide good health and pro-active environmental care. Efforts are being made to globally unify organic standards, environmental consciousness, sustainability, and fair principals.
If you're looking for information resources, here's some of the sites we like.
Return from Sites We Like to Home Page
- FLO (Fair Trade Labeling Org)
- The largest international standard setting body for labeling fair trade.
- An independent international certification company offering Fairtrade Certification to clients in over 70 countries
- FTF ( Fair Trade Federation)
- An association of organizations committed to fair trade principals and raising awareness. Members can be found here.
- GOTS (Global Organic Textiles Standard)
- Develops and defines international organic textile standards and accountability.
- IFAT (International Fair Trade Assoc)
- A global network of 70 countries that implements standards for child labor, work conditions, wages, and environment.
- IFOAM (International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements)
- Mission is to unite a global platform for worldwide organic principals, standards and certification.
- ILO (International Labour Organization)
-An organization that promotes fair labour practices.
- IMO (Institute for Marketoecology)
One of the first international agencies for inspection, certification and quality assurance of eco-friendly products.
- NEWS (Network of European Workshops)
- A network of worldshop associations in European countries.
- Organic Exchange
Organic cotton resource whose goal is to increase certified organic land by 50% per year.
- OTA (Organic Trade Association)
Association) - North American membership-based association for the organic industry.
- Soil Association U.K.
Researches, develops organic integrity standards and promotes sustainablility.
- The Responsible Shopper
- Allows you to look at company profiles.
- UNITE (Union of Needletrades, Industrial and Textile Employees)
This label represents products of sweatshop free labor.
- USDA - U S Department of Agriculture
- Regulates the standards for any farm, crop harvesting or handling to sell as organically produced.